The Master Floor Covering Standards Institute is committed to...
Protecting owners, consultants, general contractors and flooring contractors from:
- Floor covering problems arising from installer error, wrong product specification, questionable site conditions.
Reducing waste, costs and extending the life of products
- By ensuring installations are done correctly, we can shrink the volume of flooring materials that end up in landfills, increase cost savings and extend the life of flooring products.
Using the best materials and best tradespeople
- Materials and workmanship are guaranteed to meet the standards set out by the NFCA's floor covering reference manual.
Maintaining high standards
- The establishment and maintenance of the highest standards in the flooring industry is the cornerstone of the MFCSI.
- Ongoing development of the Floor Covering Reference Manual to reflect current trends, standards and practices.
- Streamlining industry practices by developing standardized specifications for common applications.